April 16/18

April is half over, the snow banks are still around, but the robins have been back for over a week ( Now if only the weather would cooperate!). We're getting the ice storm that Ontario got over the weekend tonight. YUCK! I'm hoping that the weather will settle down soon, but we're also supposed to get a snow storm Thursday into Friday.

Things just keeping moving on around here. The past week time has been spent reading the news about the  Humbodlt hockey team and the tragedy that occurred ( like I'm sure most Canadians did).  So sad.  It bring up memories of loss and sorrow all around. I'm glad to see Canadians pull together. ( and other countries offer sympathies too).

I'm gaining my health back slowly, but its' coming! yeah for being able to have gained almost full movement of my left shoulder again!

LG and I are doing good. He's a good man who's patient with me and my quirks! As I am with him! My DD is doing good, she's stepping into a new role with a new company soon and in the fall is going back to school part time! DB is doing good, his school marks could be better, but that's something he has to work on. My momma is good, she treated me to a movie last week and we had a good time.

Work is work, I'm still doing both... I'm working both this Friday and Saturday at my pt job. Three of my coworker at my pt job are all having babies later this summer, which should be interesting.

Other than that, life keeps moving on! Happy Monday to all!


Comments

Jane said…
It snowed all day yesterday :( but most of it has melted. Perhaps that's the snow that is headed your way. Sorry! I am so depressed about spring this year - there just seems to be no end to the crappy weather.